Let's start with what the company has to say about it:
A Bluetooth Speaker that goes wherever you go - including the shower!
From your shower, to your car, to your office, to the beach, and or any other place you want your music to go, this little speaker delivers.
If you like to start your day, rocking out in the shower, no problem. Wusic Waterproof Wireless Speaker gives you big sound without the worry of damaging your devices. So rock those tiles loud and proud.
- Delivers great sound in a compact package
- The large suction cup adheres to almost any surface - including shower tiles
- Easy to use and pairs with your Smartphone or other Bluetooth devices with the push of a button
- After charging it takes just minutes to set up and start using
- Easy to change between songs and to take calls
- On-board volume control enables you to play your music as loud or soft as you like
- Goes for 10 hours without recharging
- Its lightweight (3.9 oz.), compact size enables you to take it anywhere you go
- You can use it up to 30 feet from your device
- It's a speaker and a speaker phone with hands-free controlThe Wusic Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker pairs with your iPhone, iPad or any other mobile device and provides high-quality sound. Its durable silicone and ABS plastic construction means it can stand up to constant use, survive falls and other mishaps without missing a beat.
Whether you want to put more life into your morning routine by rocking out in the shower or celebrate the end of another workday, Wusic Waterproof Wireless Speaker enables you to blast your beat for hours.
If you want a fun little waterproof speaker that delivers big sound wherever you go, scroll up and grab one today!
I've not had a lot of experience with Bluetooth, this is my first "smartphone" and so I was a little worried I'd break it and just picture the worst possible scenario (probably involving the paramedics or something else ridiculous!).
I charged it first thing. Easy enough. I let it sit for hours and hours and then I felt brave enough to try and figure it out. First I had to enable Bluetooth on my phone. Yes, that took me a minute but I got it done.
Then I read more the instructions that come with the Bluetooth Shower Speaker, and they were SO helpful. It took way less time than I thought it would.
So I popped open Pandora on my phone, left it in the kitchen and took a shower! This was where the tricky part came in... distance. I had my husband move the phone around to find the perfect place where the speaker picked up the signal great. At first, it came in and out a little bit. He said it was about the same distance that the PS3 controllers work well- for those of you out there that understand that kind of spacial reasoning. For me, it work in the bathroom with it on the counter and my phone on the counter, it got a little jumpy when I pulled it into the shower.
But that wasn't the only place I tested it... this speaker has SO MUCH POTENTIAL other than a shower speaker.
With its trusty suction cup in hand, I tested it as a hands free in the kitchen while I cooked- AWESOME. Tested it in the car- great. It also was WAY easier to hand one of my kids that speaker than my phone if they needed to talk to their dad (Hubby travels a lot for work!).
So I think this speaker is freaking awesome! I highly recommend it! It's the kind of technology that can be used for so much more than what it was originally designed for.