- EVENS SKIN TONE: Vanquish dark spots and skin discoloration with this new generation Vitamin C Serum. Quickly refresh uneven and ill-textured skin with smooth, wrinkle-free skin that leaves you looking flawless and ageless.
- INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE: Revitalize your skin with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.
- ABSORBS RAPIDLY: Moisturizes skin due to the capacity of the hyaluronic acid to absorb water, thereby increasing fluid between cells, giving your skin a smoother and younger appearance. This intense water absorption means no more dry, peeling or cracked skin, even in extreme weather.
- BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: The presence of Organic Rosehip Oil and a foundation of 20% Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your appearance.
- REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES: Special ingredients such us Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, reducing wrinkles leaving skin clearer and younger.
I'm not quite old enough to care about wrinkles and "fine lines." As long as the wrinkles I do end up with show I've lived a happy life, they don't bug me.
So here's what I think about this product. It does help even skin tone. My skin felt clearer, and pampered. I noticed a lot less breakouts- something that happens because of my nature California skin still not being adjusted to being outside of my beloved state!
It doesn't have a strong odor or anything- I tend to dislike smelly girl products. LOL. Also, it isn't heavy and absorbs into the skin super quick.
So I'd say that it does what it claims to. If you're looking for a nice morning or night "Serum" to add to your facial regime, this would be a very good option to consider.