Spring is coming soon, which means that flea season will soon be upon us! K9 Advantix II is a leading brand of pet medication that helps combat fleas and ticks on dogs.
K9 Advantix II for Dogs effectively treats and protects your dog from fleas and tick infestation. K9 Advantix ii for dogs is a topical prevention treatment for the prevention of fleas, ticks, and even mosquitoes. Dogs and puppies older than 7 weeks of age and older can be treated with this water resistant formula that protects your dog continuously, even after shampooing and rain exposure. K9 Advantix ii for dogs comes in pakages of 4 month, 6 month and 12 month treatments that can treat small, medium, large or extra large dogs.
Advantix for Dogs - K9 Advantix II offers the following advantages:
- Five-way pest protection against ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, flies, and lice
- Kills fleas at all life stages, most ticks are repelled and killed before they can attach.
- Uses an insect growth regulator called pyriproxyfen and prevents fleas from maturing
- In addition to flea and tick, K9 Advantix ii for dogs also provides protection against mosquitoes, flies and lice
- Waterproof, stays on in baths or in the rain
- Guaranteed US EPA approved
- Each package of K9 Advantix II for Dogs lasts 4 to 6 months (One vial per month)
- NOT FOR USE ON CATS
I've used many different kinds of flea repellents in the past. I've had dogs for years and over our various moves and location changes, I've discovered that not all of them work universally. Some work better in areas where it isn't humid, others work better with specific problems (i.e. ticks over fleas).
Right now isn't the height of flea season, but I know Advantix II is a great brand and has worked for me in the past. We don't have a huge flea problem in our areas until we get closer to summer. Last year, we couldn't find anything like Advantix in our local stores (don't ask me why!) so we ended up giving a combination of drops on our dogs as per the recommendation of a local vet.
This year, hopefully, I can just use Advantix since I know it works and I've now found a supplier! :) Advantix has always done a great job at eliminating not only fleas but ticks as well and keeping them away.
It's a great product and I totally trust them. If you're already having problems with fleas/ticks, check out Entirely Pets and get some of Advantix II to help stop it before it gets any worse!