- Is a cranky wheel stopping you from getting out and being active? Stop the madness with this Open Patella (relieves pressure), Adjustable Velcro (customize your size), Neoprene (it's breathable) with Spring Steel Side Stays (for more lateral support) knee brace for all activities.
- What can you look forward to? This brace provides support and relief for Arthritis, Tendonitis, ACL and Meniscus tears. It stabilizes the knee to provide support even laterally.
- One size fits 12" to 18" knee circumference with velcro fastenings to adjust the tension exactly where needed.
- Other benefits include silicon anti-slip strips to prevent slipping. Very comfortable compared to similar knee braces without being bulky. Light, breathable and flexible. Just the support your need to regain confidence while exercising.
- When you order today, you're protected by a 1-YEAR, no-questions asked money back guarantee and world class customer service!
I've been wearing knee braces for years. I was born with some sort of wonkiness to my knees that most doctors couldn't figure out, so they just told me to exercise them. When I was 21 I had my first knee dislocation (oh man did it hurt!), and soon after that I began my new found love for knee braces.
But not all braces are created equal. They all have something unique and awesome about them. This particular bad boy, is ridiculously comfortable. I found that after I popped my knee out again here recently (it happens more than I'd like to admit) wearing this guy was really comfortable for lots of stuff from lazying about to doing low impact exercise and walking. The placement of the velcro is important otherwise it will rub you the wrong way - but that is user error not the product's issue.
When you take it off, don't be alarmed. All around your knee will be covered in interesting designs because of the anti-slip (which totally works) and the breathable neoprene. So it may look like you got in a fight with a tribal scar tissue tattooist and lost for a little bit, but it goes away.
The brace is very sturdy. At first it might smell as little, I let mine air out for a bit. It works wonders and as someone that's worn way too many braces, I highly recommend it!
I got this great brace for review from Tomoson.com in exchange for an honest review.