- Best Scar Remover - InstaNatural's Advanced Repair Scar Gel helps to diminish and erase scars over time by making them less visible in appearance. Perfect to use for men and women with surgical scars, acne scars, burns, or other dark spots. Use twice a day to soften the scar in color and watch it fade away.
- Advanced Ingredients - Formulated with the best ingredients designed to give you results, including Epidermal Growth Factor, Fucoxanthin, Astaxanthin, Green Tea & Gotu Kola. These powerful ingredients work together to fortify & restore healthy skin to reverse the signs of damaged skin for a flawless tone.
- Lightweight Formula - Glides on quickly and easily and absorbs in seconds. Leaves no residue or odor behind, and it is safe to use on all skin types, even sensitive skin.
- Highest Quality - Each bottle of Scar Gel is produced in the USA. The formula contains no harmful parabens, sulfates or alcohols.
- Manufacturer Guarantee - InstaNatural is proud to back their products with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Policy, no matter where you buy the products. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, please contact InstaNatural for a refund - no questions asked.
InstaNatural's Scar Gel contains a potent blend of ingredients designed to help diminish the appearance of scars. This includes Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) - a naturally occurring protein - which stimulates the healing process. Gotu Kola also aids in restoring healthy skin, while Green Tea, Fucoxanthin, Astaxanthin and Sea Kelp fortify the skin with antioxidants to minimize external damage. Your skin will be unconditionally moisturized as the visibilities of scars are reduced, resulting a healthier, more uniform appearance. InstaNatural's Advanced Repair Scar Gel is produced in small batches to ensure quality and freshness....Made in the USA....MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.
The first thing you'll notice is that it's an ugly brownish color when it comes out and not entirely smooth. But don't let that make you stop using it. If I wasn't so self-conscious I'd post picture, but I have body image issues... so ya. I used this stuff on my tummy where I have a ton of stretch marks (thanks for that kiddos). It definitely helped to make them less frightening to look at. More like faded them some and possibly thinned them. I'm not sure. I'll keep using it and see how it helps out with making them even less visible since nothing works instantly, this is an on-going process.
I think that if it's working even the slightest bit, it's worth it. For me it is working and I'll continue to use it. Although since I have sensitive skin, I only use it once in awhile... but that should tell you something if it's working for me. My skin tends to have itchy breakouts if I put anything on where I have scar tissue - no clue why, but it does. This stuff doesn't break me out, and I love that, but I'm not risking it so I do it every few days. Good stuff and I recommend.
*I received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review*