Let's start with what the company has to say about it:
On Lullabylooza: ’90s Alternative Goes Lullaby, Jammy Jams stage dives into the world of ’90s grunge and alternative music. Lullabylooza takes that dirty, crunchy sound and transforms it into soothing, relaxing lullabies to help you and your little one drift off to la la land. From heavy hitters likeSoundgarden, Nirvana and Stone Temple Pilots to the more melodic side of alternative like Oasis and The Cure… Jammy Jams covers it all! When baby is restless in the middle of the night and those minutes seem to Creep by, make things Easy, and soothe your baby to sleep with the sounds of Jammy Jams.
1. Black Hole Sun (originally by Soundgarden)
2. Creep (originally by Stone Temple Pilots)
3. A Girl Like You (originally by Edwyn Collins)
4. Champagne Supernova (originally by Oasis)
5. In The Meantime (originally by Spacehog)
6. Friday I’m In Love (originally by The Cure)
7. Easy (as performed by Faith No More)
8. About A Girl (originally by Nirvana)
9. Possum Kingdom (originally by Toadies)
10. Bird Dream Of The Olympus Mons (originally by Pixies)
Since I was born in the mid-80s, I grew in the 90s, these tunes are my tunes... the ones of my youth. Hearing them redone was really fun. I had a bunch on them in my music collection and was able to share how they were taken and turned into something groovy for sleep with my kids.
I really enjoyed how mellow they were, and yet also familiar. My two year old loved them and my six year old wanted to know more about the original songs.
They are gentle enough to play at night, and yet cool enough to strike up memories of old times and fun songs.
This is a must have collection for any of the music lovers from the 90s with kids that like some music at night!