Let's start with what the company has to say:
- Made in USA or Imported
- ONLY CHOOSE THE BEST! Patented countoured and stylish foam mask enables eye movements such as blinking and REM. Plus it won't smudge your make-up
- Shades out light from all directions to help you relax and fall asleep more quickly and easily
- Perfect for both men and women, and shift workers - Fits well with Continuos Positive Airway Pressure Therapy Apparatus
- Light and Comfortable - Excellent for travel - Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back
- Perfect for keeping eyes cool due to no pressure. Block Out the Summer Morning Sun - Quality and Satisfaction Guaranteed - 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
The eye mask is really comfy. Since it had that contoured inverted eye spot, your lashes don't really touch. Unlike regular sleeping masks where they smoosh down against your eyes, this allows your eyes to feel shaded instead of trapped. The velcro strap makes it a nice snug fit, but not so snug that it becomes bothersome. There are great at blocking out light. For me, a little like crept in around the nose area, no two people are built exactly the same so this might not be the issue for someone else.
If you're looking for a nice eye mask that doesn't press against your eyes, this is the perfect one.
The ear plugs worked well. I am not a huge ear plug person- since I have two little people, it's best that I'm always able to hear what's going on for me, helps keep my peace of mind. They were comfortable when I put them in, and retained the shape. They helped to block out a lot of noise- I tested them in a room with a 2 and 6 year old shouting at each other. Definitely reduced the noise to sleeping ability levels.
The travel case is awesome because it fits both the mask and plugs easily and can be tucked into your bag for easy access.
Overall, this is a great set for anyone looking for a mask and plugs with something to carry them in.