Looking For An Easy Way To Eat More Vegetables For Better Health? The Brieftons InstantVeg Spiral Slicer Is Your Answer!
Designed to transform almost any firm vegetable and fruit into delicious spaghetti-like strands or incredibly thin, long vegetable ribbons, the Brieftons InstantVeg Spiral Slicer is the indispensable kitchen gadget for every vegetable fan.
Perfect as a kitchen tool to prepare vegetables for healthy culinary pleasures, the Brieftons InstantVeg Spiral Slicer conjures up delicious vegetable spirals in almost no time at all. It turns zucchinis, carrots, radishes, beetroots, cucumbers, kohlrabis, potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, apples and many more fruits/vegetables into eye-catchers on every plate, and add plenty of colors and textures to otherwise boring dishes.
No matter whether you are a vegan, vegetarian, raw foodist, or just looking for an easy way to add more vegetables into your diet, the Brieftons InstantVeg Spiral Slicer has what you need to make your goal a reality.
When you buy the Brieftons InstantVeg Spiral Slicer, you are fully covered by this important guarantee...
When you buy a Brieftons InstantVeg Spiral Slicer today you will also get an exlusive collection of 20 healthy, tasty spiral slicer recipes that can be used with your spiralizer right away.
What Makes It Unique
The Brieftons InstantVeg Spiral Slicer is perfect for quickly producing long vegetable strands for low carb, healthy vegetable meals.
Cutting veggies into spirals is now as easy as turning a handle. With 4 cutting widths, and the capacity to spiralize bigger vegetables, this is a highly versatile tool for making long noodle-like strands out of most hard vegetables. It also keeps hands protected, and catches the sliced foods in the base container.
Making restaurant-style, professional-looking garnishes, apple chips, curly fries, onion rings, potato nests, elegant salads, vegetable pizza toppings is now possible with the Brieftons InstantVeg Spiral Slicer. It can do all that, and so much more.
* Perfect for making long veg strands for low carb, healthy veg meals quickly
* Turn almost any firm vegetable into fine spaghetti-like strands or incredibly thin, long ribbons
* Make professional-looking garnishes, apple chips, curly fries, onion rings, potato nests, elegant salads, vegetable pizza toppings, and so much more
* Highly versatile thanks to the 4 blade modes for endless veg/fruit creations. The two high quality, ultra sharp stainless steel blades work hand in hand to make this spiral slicer highly efficient at making endless spiral slices
* Vegetables can also be turned into thin, uniform slices, julienne strips by adding cuts prior to slicing
* Minimum vegetable wastage. It leaves only a small vegetable disc in the tines of the turning vegetable holder
* Made from top quality, 100% BPA-free, food-safe, durable reinforced ABS plastic
* Non-electric, ideal for emergencies and camping
* Easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Use the included cleaning brush to keep it in tip top condition
* Use the included vegetable container with non-slip base to securely catch the resulting vegetable spirals, or without it to produce spiralized vegetables directly over pots and pans
* Turn the base container into a storage container with the included aroma-protection lid
* Safe to operate with an enclosed cutter. There is no risk of finger injuries
* Compact, easy to disassemble and carried along when traveling
* Works on any surface (as opposed to spiralizers with suction feet that need a flat surface to operate)
* Easy quick-start guide with our demo videos, detailed assembly and operating manuals
* Bonus Brieftons Spiral Slicer Recipe EBook and free ongoing recipe updates
Whether it is making garnishes to turn your dinner platter into a gourmet delight, preparing the most beautiful salads to wow your guests, making a healthy raw food pasta, or giving your family healthy and fresh potato chips, you can do it all.
Order it now and experience the Brieftons difference!
So I've noticed various trending versions of this interesting kitchen helper in different stored I've been. I was curious, but not enough to buy one, what if I hated it or it didn't work? Ya know? No one wants to be caught up in the latest fad to waste funds... especially in our economy. But this one works! I was really surprised at how easy it is to use... as soon as I find my camera, I'll add more pictures of my 6 year old using it! My son had such a fun time using it... he totally wanted me to go out and buy some more veggies he could spiral. We did zucchini... we tried each of the setting, settling on the thinnest and making a fun zucchini spiraled butter sauted yumminess. The biggest issue I had was timing while cooking. My brain had an issue connecting the zucchini traditional cooking time to the awesome "zucchasta" (or "Pastini"). But other than that... this works excellently. If you have a lot of you're making, make sure you have a separate bowl to dumb the cut stuff into because the attaching bowl fills up pretty quick.
I cannot wait to discover lots of fun recipes that will make eating veggies more enjoyable for my kids- such an important thing as a parent. That alone would make me recommend it...
But I recommend it because it's fun, great, easy to use, kids can use it, not too hard to clean and makes cooking even funner!