- Low Impact Exercise Regimen created for aging adults and designed by a Doctor of Physical Therapy who has combined all 4 components to an exercise regimen: Cardiovascular Endurance, Strength, Balance, and Flexibility
- This 8-week exercise regimen ensures that you never get bored with these 7 different 30 minute exercise routines with easy follow along instructions are great for individuals or a group setting
- These low impact routines are effective for beginners, people in chronic pain, those recovering from surgeries (hip and knee replacements, rotator cuff repairs, neck and back surgery, heart surgery and MORE), and even as a gift for your parents or grandparents
- This product contains 4 DVDs and a workbook. Workbook includes a progress trackers, and calendar to tell you which routines to do on what days; Also included: advanced exercises for when you are ready, and a 20 FAQ video directly from aging adults just like yourself about health and exercise
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
This is a good low impact workout. It's targeted at seniors, but works for anyone that has limitations on what they can do in terms of a workout.
This isn't a fancy workout system, there's no timers or anything like that. It's simply the workout and a workbook to keep track of the workout.
One of the things you'll notice that the suggested workout puts you on different dvds each time. This can create an issue at moments because they've explained some of the exercises in previous sections, but not in the one you're working on.
Another thing you'll notice is that there's a voice-over with the music. At times it can be frustrating because you know that things are being explained during the session, but with the voice-over it's all taken out and you only get what's added in after. I personally would've liked to hear what was being said - the fine tuning as it were.
The directions are pretty straight forward. There's lots of examples of how to do to the exercise in a lower impact way if there's an issue with doing it the way everyone else is doing it. We all have limitations and they take that into account.
It's very encouraging throughout the entire set. It's a great workout for those that need low impact - especially seniors, but not limited to them.
I got a free copy of this workout set in exchange for an honest review from Tomoson.com