Let's start with what the company has to say about the product:
- Made in USA or Imported
- Powered by new ultra-quiet, 4-speed, dual oscillating motors with automatic vertical and horizontal motion for maximum cooling effectiveness.
- Extended-range remote control and fan controls easily engage automatic dual oscillation (up/down & left/right), horizontal oscillation (left/right), the 4-hour timer and all air speed settings.
- Aerodynamically designed for an even lower dB noise rating than the trend-setting Brezza II, while providing air circulation at 4 different speeds.
- Push button access to non-oscillating mode for precisely directed airflow.
- Boasts a sophisticated and stylish space-saving design that complements and enhances room decor. Ships fully assembled. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Let me start off by saying I didn't really understand how big it would be. I know the title says 10", but my brain just didn't translate that. If you have a small desk, this might be a little of the big side for you. I don't actually use my tiny computer desk, so this was the perfect spot for it.
With the great oscillating functions, I got this perfect little fan to aim right where I sleep. Now the rest of the house doesn't have to freeze because I like having cool air blow on while I sleep. :) It's a win for everyone.
The remote feature is great, since I use it in my bedroom, it makes it so I don't have to get up to shut it off or move it or anything. I swear this fan has already saved me on my electric bill because I don't have to drop the entire house temperature in the hot, hot Texas sun.
This is a great larger desk fan, the remote is awesome, it functions great and I've not had a single issue with it. It works like a dream! I highly recommend it!