- BMI with Weight Differential Detection -- Instantly displays your BMI (Body Mass Index), current weight, and your net weight change since your last weigh-in. It also calculates your net weight change from the average of your last 3, 7 and 30 weigh-ins to help provide a comprehensive understanding of your weight.
- Accurate Weight Tracking with 30 Day Memory -- By measuring your weight once a day, the Ozeri WeightMaster II empowers you to instantly see how your current weight changes from the previous day (e.g. -0.8 lbs), the average of last 3 days (e.g. -1.1 lbs), the previous week (e.g. -1.8 lbs), and the previous 30 days (e.g. -5.8 lbs), all displayed on an intelligent LCD with color alert technology.
- Smart LCD with Color Alert Technology -- For users who want to focus on their weight trend instead of the actual numbers, this scale displays your weight change in color, with a GREEN illumination for weight loss and RED for weight gain, providing a visual form of intuitive feedback so you can see if your weight is trending up or down day to day, over the last 3, 7, and 30 days.
- Immediate and Flawless Results -- Performs and displays all calculations on the scale's LCD without complicated synching or data connection failures common to more expensive wireless and Bluetooth alternatives.
- Robust Construction, Industry-leading Capacity and Built-in Intelligence -- Weighs up to 440 lbs with auto-recognition technology for 8 unique users at home, at the office, or at the gym. Automatically calibrates with StepOn technology and auto-powers off. Features a slip-resistant grooved ABS exterior reinforced with a tempered glass interior, and non-slip scratch-resistant feet that won't damage flooring. Treated with Microban® antimicrobial product protection that disrupts the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria and helps maintain surface cleanliness.
Okay, being a person that struggles with her weight, this scale is a serious wake up call. Not only does it tell you how much you weigh, it tells you if you've gained/lost weight, and it tells you your BMI.
If you're like me, you dread that BMI. But you'll also dread the color change because if you gain weight, it tells you with a red background! Weight loss is shown with a green background. My goal? GET LOTS OF GREEN BACKGROUNDS and get that BMI down!
The set up is super easy. You press set, select the profile you want (1-8), put in your height, stand on it to get your weight and viola! You've set up your own profile. It stores the info and recognizes you when you step on the scale! Super easy. I have one set up for everyone in my household. The only issue is that if you're under 3' 3.5" , there won't be an accurate height for you. My 2 year old is just under 3'.
I think that this is a fabulous scale and all scales should have similar set ups. I personally have two other scales in my house and I fell in love with this one the moment I took it out of the box.
Since I am currently on a workout schedule (see, trying to get more of those green backgrounds), it's nice to have a scale that tells me that I need to keep up the hard work! It's encouraging to see the numbers go down. I could see this scale as something that anyone working hard to maintain or decrease or even increase (if you need that) their weight! It's encouraging. Maybe you for red will be a positive... but since green is my favorite color, I'm going to keep striving to get that green background every day!
I totally recommend this scale! AWESOMENESS!