Let's start off with what the company has to say about it.
The secret to eliminating hand, arm, back and knee strain...
Finding it a struggle to reach, stretch and bend? If simple tasks are no longer so easy 'Reach it Grab it' is the perfect solution. It's firm and accurate grip, allows you to pick almost anything, in fact its so accurate it can pick up a cent!The best multi-purpose reacher grabber that gives you the easy way to pick up and clean up!
• Easy to use, perfect for the old and young
• Strong grip with and non-slip jaws
• Reliable smooth mechanism made from high quality precision components
• Sturdy construction for years of happy grabbing
• Easy to use ergonomic design
Benefits of 'Reach it Grab it'
• Improves quality of life for people with back pain including spinal injuries, arthritis, knee, hip and joint pain that would otherwise be too difficult or too painful.
• Picking up objects dropped/lost in tight spaces can be difficult even when using a normal reaching aid. Our 'Reach it Grab it' has a swivel head, that offers a full 90 degree turning angle, almost anywhere is accessible. For the swivel head to function, lift the head fist then twist! It's as easy as that!
• High grade aluminium construction means that it won't rust, making it suitable for all outdoors work including removing pond debris and litter picking.
We know that our grabber will meet your picking requirements. It is also designed to be robust and manufactured from the highest quality materials that will last long into the future. When buying the 'Reach it Grab it' we guarantee you satisfaction, or your money back.
I'm 5'2". Yes, that makes me on the shorter side of life. My husband is 6'2", you can probably see where this is going. He travels a lot for work so that leaves me trying to reach stuff I am just not tall enough to get. Like the top shelf in our kitchen. I can't get anything down from there without standing on a chair. But I found out that if it's light enough, I can grab it with this great grabber. When I was taking down the Christmas decorations, I was face a new problem... the snowflakes we hung from the ceiling on fishing line was out of my reach even on a chair (gee, thanks hubby!), so I decided I had nothing to lose bu trying this... and it worked like magic. I didn't even need to stand on my tip toes! I was SO happy and it made the entire process fast!
If a product can make my life easier, then it is a win in my book. We won't talk about how it's also a monster that a attacks little sisters when my seven year old got his hands on it and chased his 3 year old sister or how it was a "Sword" for a moment. It was the coolest, shiniest, new toy in the house when it got here and it still hasn't lost its magic - probably because it's off limits.
I received a free sample of this product in exchange for an honest review from Tomoson.com